Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good a perception you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tech they don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and ideas for inventions doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.